Bad Crystal is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-05-15. The program can be installed on Windows.
Bad Crystal - best program for rebuilding defective pixels your monitor forever. Already after 5-15 minutes stuck pixel is beginning to function again. You can also conduct prevention, it will help protect the monitor from the formation of new bad pixel.
Bad Crystal is best a software solution that can fix stuck pixels, reduce screen burn-in and improve the quality of images displayed on a screen.
Bad Crystal as well and copes with the Dark patches on a plasma screen. Dark patches appear on plasma screens if an area of the screen does not change for a long period of time. For TV input, channel logos often burn into the screen. This can also occur on LCD screens and is more correctly referred to as image persistence.
Unlike the free software Bad Crystal has a speed regulator that will allow you to increase the likelihood get rid of defective pixels
Bad Crystal helps fix stuck pixels and image persistence on LCD screens and reduces burn-in on plasma screens. This is the safest and cheapest way to get rid and to protect your monitor from defective pixels
1) We will try to create support for the entire LCD including mobile phones, iPod, PSP, televisions, mini players, and much more
2) Already, we have developed a system of even greater change colours and its speed.
3) We will try to build a stronger matrix so as to rid of most long-standing pixels
4) In the new version if the same support for plasma screens
5) Compatibility with Windows 7
6) Improved clean defective pixels
Bad Crystal (version 2.5) has a file size of 64.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 552 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.